Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Life goes on

I should have the wedding picture post up soon, but there's some picture editing to be done first. I'm almost done with all of the paperwork for my name change, other than finding a fax machine...

We went to visit my now in-laws this weekend. They are strangely exhausting people to be around, given how much they do, because they spend so much time worrying about whether or not they should do something at all. Decisions do not come quickly, so they're often running late (which drives me nuts). It was still fun, since I got to meet more of the extended family (who are way less stressful) and play with the small children. We also went to the park, and for some reason, the mosquitos went straight for my feet. 10 of 11 bites are on my feet...

And with itchy feet, it's time to buckle down and get some data before all of my August deadlines.

1 comment: