Thursday, June 30, 2011

Accidental Radio Silence

So the downside of name changing is the amount of paperwork that must be filed from 9-5 in person. This has thrown a bit of a monkey wrench in my week, hence the lack of posting. This will not be changing in the immediate future, as I'm deliberately avoiding the internet while we visit Mr. ME's parents this weekend. Maybe then I'll finally edit my preliminary proposal...

July isn't even here yet, and it's already chaotic, with three large project deadlines converging in the first week of August. I'm starting to think my advisor thinks of me as two people, since I'm working on two large unrelated projects right now. Of course, he's run off to Europe, so feedback times are even slower than normal. This weekend is a preemptive charge-up before reality strikes.
/whining

No comments:

Post a Comment